BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Math Tutoring 2010

So we had the first class since school started again from the October break. They have done their homeworks :D and they told me that math class these days are way too easy for them to bear :P That just made me feel proud tutoring them

With more enthusiasm, we moved on to the next chapter, solution to the quadratic equations. I explained how to do them first, but then they seemed to be confused. This is because, I believe, they haven't done many practices on factorising, whcih I JUST gave them to do by next class as a homework. So I had to explain the basics again. Though they understood finally.

Since they seemed to have more practices, I made them do the questions for half an hour till we finished. While they were working on the questions, I marked their homeworks. WELL, I see a lot of mistakes though I figured out that they had a misunderstanding in the beginning while they now understood. SO I marked them all and made them do the corrections for the next class.

0 comments: