BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

*Creativity

  • MUN
This year, I've involved in MUN(Model United Nations). I've heard that MUN is pretty fun to do and really helpful to learn how to debate from many friends of mine who have been involved in MUN before. Since MUN is a debate based conference, my personal goal is to develop my debating skills.

  • Talent Show
I want to either help organizing the Talent show or be participated in it. I have been participating and have performed Beatbox on the stage for last two years and last year, my group(Nahee, Cecilia and Hyung from 12 grade now), who performed Beatbox with flute Canon playing, won the 'OSC got Talents'.
I want to do Beatbox again with a different theme and plot.
My personal goal will be to win the competition again if I can :P(Just a joke) I found myself enjoying being on the stage which I didn't realize it before. Apart from winning the competition, my goal is just to participate in the talent show. If I win, that will be much better :P
  • Bass Guitar Class
I started learning Bass guitar from March from a very famous guitar player in Sri Lanka, Derek. I haven't learned bass guitar before, it was really fascinating and interesting from the very beginning.
My personal goal is to develop my skills and perform it at least once in front of others. In a long term, my goal is to travel around the world and do a missionary work with my father by playing guitar and also teaching the young children in Africa or maybe in the third countries. It will not happen unless I really work hard to learn properly and practice a lot that my father and I are really determined.

0 comments: