BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SAISA Boy's football 2010

I have decided to try out for SAISA Boys' football this year. I can't travel again, but I will come for the practices like I did for Boys' basketball. By doing so I thought I could improve my skills and collaboration with others as one team.

We had two practices so far, Tuesday afterschool and Wednesday afterschool(7th and 8th of December, 2010). I forgot my gears so I couldn't participate in the first practice, but I did for Wednesday.

Since we've only got 6 weeks for training, we've got to hurry up a little. We started building fitness along with improving individual skills and as a whole. We are planning to have as many matches as possible so that we can learn best from the practical situations.

We are hoping to arrange a match against CIS this Friday afterschool. But since have to give TOEFL(Test Of English Foreign Language) I may not be able to play.

0 comments: